15th Annual Westshore Development Forum presented by Highwoods Properties
- Tue, April 11, 2017
- 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- Prospective Members:
If you want to know what's happening in Westshore, you don't want to miss this event! Westshore offers exciting opportunities for those who work, live, play and stay in this premier community. Join us for the 15th Annual Westshore Development Forum to find out the latest market trends, real estate and development initiatives that are creating a vibrant urban experience in the heart of the Tampa Bay region.
Westshore Development Highlights, Trends & Forecast
- Office: Mary Clare Codd, SIOR; Managing Director of Office & Industrial Services, Colliers International
- Retail: Patrick Berman; Senior Director Retail Leasing, Cushman & Wakefield of Florida
- Hotel: Lou Plasencia; Chief Executive Officer, The Plasencia Group
- Multifamily: Casey Babb, CCIM; First Vice President Investments, National Multi Housing Group Director, Marcus & Millichap
- Airport: Randy Forister A.A.E., CCIM; Commercial Real Estate Director, Tampa International Airport
Transportation Infrastructure & Transit Panel: How Does Westshore Connect?
- Ming Gao, P.E., Intermodal Systems Development Manager, Florida Department of Transportation
- Katharine Eagan, AICP, Chief Executive Officer, Hillsborough Area Regional Transit Authority
- Jean Duncan, P.E., Director, City of Tampa Department of Transportation and Stormwater Services
Master of Ceremonies: Paula Buffa RPA, CCIM; Senior Director, Cushman & Wakefield of Florida
PARKING DETAILS: For direct access to AMC Westshore 14 please park on the roof of the North Parkade located between Sears and Macy's. Proceed down the covered walkway and the theater is just inside the main entrance. See a map here.