Would you like to get to know the leaders of Westshore and promote your business?
Would you like to offer quality programs to your employees as company benefits?
Do you want to help guide the future growth and development of Westshore?
If you can say "yes" to any of these questions you should consider joining the Westshore Alliance. Current Alliance members include more than 400 companies. When your company becomes a member of the Westshore Alliance, all of your employees can take advantage of our many benefits. Whether your sales and marketing departments are looking for additional leads or your human resource department needs to find quality education options for your employees, we offer it all.
Take a few minutes to review our membership program and discover why the Westshore Alliance is right for you and your company. Email Director of Business Development Rosemary Bidwell or call 813-289-5488.
Memberships are for 12 months and include a single listing in the Online Directory and in our membership roster. Please click here for member application.
Click here to access our current directory of 400 member companies.
Networking, Functions & Special Events
- Monthly luncheons with important keynote speakers
- Networking sessions
- Annual Dinner --- our premier event features a prominent keynote speaker and elections for our Board of Directors, Executive Committee and Committee Chairs
- Annual Real Estate Development Forum
- Opportunity to serve on Westshore Alliance Committees
- Opportunity to participate in our annual "Ron Rotella Golf Classic"
View the complete Westshore Alliance Event Calendar
Advertising & Marketing
- Free business listing on our website (includes a link to your website)
- Free use of the Alliance membership roster for your marketing efforts
- Opportunity to sponsor Westshore Alliance events. Contact Rosemary Bidwell for sponsorship opportunities
- Monthly e-Newsletter
- Upcoming Events e-newsletters twice per month
- Westshore Traffic Alerts - weekly updates on road/highway construction in the Westshore area
- An “added weight” in the school district’s lottery system, which increases the chance to enroll your child at Roland Park K-8 Magnet School for International Studies.
- Free transportation and commuting alternatives consulting
- Participation in Business Crime Awareness Program
- Free Safety Awareness Programs and Security Surveys conducted at your business
- Save time and money to complete construction projects by developing under our DRI
- Lower landscape irrigation costs through STAR (South Tampa Area Reclaimed Water) Project
- Development of Cypress Point Park
- Advocate for creating a more pedestrian friendly environment
- Support for beautification and landscaping of public street right of way