When your company joins the Westshore Alliance, all of your employees are members and can take advantage of our many benefits. All companies are eligible to join, regardless of location. Whether your sales and marketing departments are looking to broaden their network of contacts, or you want to help shape the future of Tampa’s vibrant Westshore District, we offer a variety of opportunities.
Review membership benefits below to discover why the Westshore Alliance is right for you and your company. Email Director of Membership Jamie Lynn Farrell or call 813-289-5488 to learn more.
READY TO JOIN? Submit a membership application online using one of the links below:
- Are you a Westshore District commercial property owner? (boundary map) Please complete the membership application here.
- Banks/Credit Unions (unless property owner), please complete the membership application here.
- Hotels and Restaurants (unless property owner), please complete the membership application here.
- Retail stores (unless property owner), please complete the membership application here.
- Is your business located outside the Westshore District? (boundary map) Please complete the membership application here.
- None of the above apply? Membership is based on the total number of employees in your Westshore located office, please complete the membership application here.
- If you prefer a printable application, please click here.
NETWORKING & EVENTS
The Alliance hosts 30+ annual events including:
- Monthly luncheons with keynote speakers
- Evening socials and networking events at great restaurants, hotels and event venues
- Annual Real Estate Development Forum
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Annual Meeting drawing 400+ business and community leaders
PROMOTE YOUR COMPANY
- Receive a FREE company listing and link to your website on the Alliance’s online Member Directory.
- Expand your company’s exposure to nearly 400 member companies and thousands of their employees through a multitude of annual sponsorship opportunities.
- Utilize the member mailing list to directly connect with fellow members.
- Have company news to share or hosting an event? More than 2,800 people subscribe to the Alliance’s monthly e-newsletter, which includes a special section for member news and events.
EMPLOYEE PROGRAMS & SERVICES
- Receive free transportation and commuting alternatives consulting, as well as emailed traffic alerts and construction updates.
- The School District of Hillsborough County offers Alliance members an “added weight” in the school district’s lottery system for the chance to enroll your child at Roland Park K-8 Magnet School for International Studies.
- Participate in free business crime awareness programs through our partnership with the Tampa Police Department. Members may also sign up for important public safety information via quarterly e-newsletters, weekly crime reports, and “Be-on-the-Look-Out” alerts.
HELP SHAPE WESTSHORE’S FUTURE
- Serving on one of the Alliance’s members-only committees is a great opportunity to connect with fellow business leaders and actively participate in ensuring the District’s continued growth and economic prosperity. Gain knowledge and insight on transportation projects, development plans, and other important initiatives that directly impact your business.
WHAT OUR MEMBERS ARE SAYING...
“PwC is delighted to be in the heart of Westshore. The area is centrally located for our employees who commute from all over the Tampa Bay region. Membership in the Westshore Alliance has given us ready access to information about critical transportation and infrastructure programs in this area. And our employees appreciate the regular public safety updates, and insight into real estate and community developments.”
– Mary-Helen Horne, administrative operations leader of PricewaterhouseCooper's Enterprise Solutions Center.
“I’ve been involved with the Westshore Alliance since its inception. My involvement keeps me connected with what’s going on in Westshore for the business climate and for whatever government activities evolve impacting the District. This makes me a much better informed and competent Commercial Real Estate Developer/Professional practitioner, active in the most vibrant business district in the Tampa Bay Area.”
– Eric Muller, Pricipal, Pro-ject International Inc.
“Westshore is simply the most vibrant and exciting place to be in all of Tampa Bay. At its center is the Westshore Alliance consistently improving the quality of life for those who work, live, play and stay here. Actively networking and being solidly engaged in Westshore Alliance’s many projects and events is a great opportunity to grow your business and help to build a stronger Westshore for the future.”
– Jay Botsch, WestShore Plaza General Manager and Westshore Alliance President
QUESTIONS? Email Jamie Lynn Farrell or call 813-289-5488.